Trading with China and managing suppliers
Strand 2 David Bloom
You need to install Adobe Flash in order to play this video.
David Bloom, HSBC head of foreign exchange strategy, gives us his view on how the UK and world economies are likely to take shape in the near future, and the implications and opportunities this could mean for UK businesses.
Key points discussed
- Trading with China
- Increasing your security
- Managing your suppliers
- Global economy and world markets
Strands in programme
- 1. Mark Chapman Mark Chapman from Mountrose describes how his business trades with suppliers in China and other areas of the Far East.
- 2. David Bloom HSBC's David Bloom gives us his view on world markets and what forthcoming economic changes mean for business.
- 3. David Bull and Vince Cunningham Vince Cunningham from the China-Britain Business Council on the opportunities currently on offer for UK businesses in China.
- 4. Jasmine Birtles Jasmine talks us through how businesses can get more by managing their suppliers effectively.
- 5. Increasing your security Key steps to take to protect against the threat of business crime.